Annual Foundation Scholarship application opens for students
Students can apply for more than 300 scholarships with just one application, from Feb. 5 to April 5.
The 2018-2019 Seattle Central Foundation Scholarship application is open from Feb. 5 until April 5.
Through this one application, students can apply for more than 300 different scholarship opportunities available next year. Last year, the Seattle Central Foundation awarded over $650,000 in scholarships to more than 300 students.
To support students, the Foundation will offer drop-in workshops and classroom visits throughout the application period.
Need application help?
For feedback on personal statements, recommendations and other application requirements, students should seek out the support of career services, advisors, counselors and instructors.
Students can also receive one-on-one help in completing the application during the following workshop sessions:
- Foundation Application Workshop: Feb. 13, 2018, 12 to 1 p.m. in BE3165
- Personal Statement Workshop: Feb. 22, 2018, 12 to 1 p.m. in BE1103
- Personal Statement Workshop: Feb. 23, 2018, 1 to 2 p.m. in BE1103
- Foundation Application Drop-in Session: March 7, 2018, 3 to 5 p.m. in BE3156
- Foundation Application Drop in Session: March 27, 2018, 12 to 1 p.m. in BE3156
Please refer to the FAQ.
Email the Foundation at email@example.com.